Friday, January 14, 2011

ROYAL SAMPLER

I've started a home game club on Pokerstars.com.

This is the greatest idea to hit online poker ever! I haven't been this excited since McDonald's announced the return of the Shamrock shake.

This is a chance for my friends from all over the country to sit down at a virtual table, play cards, talk shit in the chat box, and not worry about dealing or sorting out the bank! Kudos, Pokerstars. You've re-invented the wheel and injected a much needed shot of adrenaline into the poker world.

We will be playing for micro stakes, but it will be a blast to catch up with my poker buddies that I don't get to see that often. If you'd like to join, get a Pokerstars account and click on the home games tab under "join a club." My club name is Royal Sampler (or #43295 for you logophobes out there) and the invitation code is: redtree1.

Everyone is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment