Friday, July 23, 2010

GO TEAM VENTURE!




I recently started a series of fan art. They are characters from the show The Venture Brothers. If you haven't seen the show, what the hell are you waiting for??? It is a hilarious and cool beautifully animated show. Go check it out on Adult Swim......

Please forgive the quality of the photos. They were taken with a digital camera the size of a thermos, with duct tape holding the batteries in. They don't really do justice to the brilliant, vibrant, genius of these wonderful paintings. (cough cough)












R.I.P Henchman #24: 1969-2008







Dr. Killinger...............and his magic murder bag







Dr. Girlfriend (AKA Dr. Mrs. The Monarch)









Henchman #21











Master Billy Quizboy



h.E.L.P.e.R. Goes to a Sears Portrait Studio




To be continued.......???


3 comments:

  1. Still can't fathom that you had this talent and kept it from me? Never in three years did you mention, "Oh, and I paint."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong that I, uhhh, manipulate my self to that picture of Dr Mrs the Monarch?

    Animation hasn't gotten me this worked up since I saw Jessica Rabbit.... Come to think of it, they both have that husky voice......oh shit, my shrink is gonna have a field day..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have the words to tell you how awesome these are. Especially mine. :)
    -VD

    ReplyDelete