Sunday, September 5, 2010

THE RALPHOLUTION HAS BEGUN!


I have been obsessed with Ralph Wiggum since the first time I laid eyes on him. You can ask my friends. It's all I ever talk about.

There is something in his blank stare and Zen-like stupidity that fascinates me. Is he just an idiot, or a prophet of the modern age?

I recognize something in Ralphie that is deep within all of us, whether it is his naïve sense of wonder, his ignorant bliss, or his blind faith in things he can't understand.

We can all learn something from Ralphie, even if it's just to keep our fingers out of our nose. His unintentionally ironic statements can lead us to a greater understanding of our place in a scary world.

The Ralpholution has begun! Here's your chance to join the church of Ralphie and own a piece of Him......




VIVA LA RALPHOLUTION!

(available on eBay)[SOLD]


AMERICAN PORTRAIT
(available on eBay)[SOLD]

There will be more paintings in this series, so stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment